Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Moativated...

As I sit here at work, I'm just barely noticing that I haven't written anything of half-descent quality in a while. While I have not lacked the creative prowess to write a bit of fiction, I have been lacking the time to sit down and begin to compose anything. There are a few ideas about what I have to say in the future.

I've also had the thought of splitting my blog into two parts, one for creating and writing random story ideas, while the other would be used solely for my day-to-day musings. Then I run into the dilemma of: which will get to keep this area? Would you want to see the day to day stuff here? Or the creations? Personally I like the title for creative things, while the URL for the blog would be good for day to day stuff.

I'm open to suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea. Still trying to figure out my blog. You write fiction though? I like to write also. Do you post your stories?

Unknown said...

I do like to write, I haven't really decided what or where I'm going to put them when I'm finished but if you look under the "creative" tags on my main page you'll see some of the stuff that I've just written while I've been at work. I have a website that I'm still working on that I'd like to put my stories when they're finished to keep them private so the ideas aren't stolen but I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with them yet.