Monday, November 5, 2007

Let the mind f*ckery begin....

This is my first actual night shift while in posession of this bemusing site of wonderment that I call a 'blome' (my new made up word for 'blog home', and since thats not really a word either.... ). What I'm starting to say before being wildly interrupted by my other inner voice is that the writings here, however frequent tonight, may be a litle crazed and off topic. I've been awake for about 18 hours to this point and must survive another 6 hours of being awake and smarter than the people I talk to.

This should be entertaining considering I'm not feeling particularly smart at the moment.

Normally, I'd come up with some sort of creative musings about the world around me and how if you stare at the corners/sides of the monitor long enough you can actually see the refresh bar going down the screen. But none of that interests me at the moment, I'm more concerned with getting my eyes uncrossed and having some of the pain in my knee dissipate so that I can walk properly.

Again, with the wild tangents from my original topic, not that there was much of an original topic to begin with. Speaking of which, has anyone seen my orange?

By the way, if you see my friend Denise can you tell her that I'm mad a her for thinking about going away for work before I can get a chance to go home and see her for the first time in 10 years. It would be nice if everyone could gang up on her... I'd give you her email address but its too complicated for my mind at this stage in the game...

No comments: