Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cloak of invisibility

At one point in time I thought about doing many things with this site, which not only included posting some of my writing but also posting some reviews of some kind. Whether it was in the form of movie or music reviews, I thought about doing that sort of thing, but then I realized that there was a good chance that no one would want to know what I thought of the new KiEw album or the latest indie flick that I saw. In order to appeal to more people I'd have to discuss the latest and greatest things that I are in the theatres and on the radio... but I wouldn't want to do that so you'll have to be satisfied with my over tired ramblings

Speaking of which.... [yeah, I a) lost my train of thought, b) lost my motivation to continue my sentence.]

No comments: