Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sleeping with Monkeys...

or impure thoughts of world domination.

I've been spending alot of time lately thinking about the future. More specifically, my future (and related to that my wife's future. [I almost put "wives" future, wow that would have made her mad.).

I need to figure out where things are going with my career. I mean I really and truely love my job. But sometimes I sit back and wonder if this is what I want to do with my time. I sometimes think that I want to go back to school and get my Masters, and there are other times I look back on the training classes I've given and think about becoming a teacher. (Though I'd have to teach nerdy things)

There are too many choices and not enough time to decide.

On the upside, we're going to be moving. If we can land jobs in Cape Breton, we're going there. If not we're going to live in a place thats MUCH cheaper than what we're paying now only outside of town.

Choices. Choices. Choices.

What to decide?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate making life decisions.

Unknown said...

Its really hard.

What have you decided? I might steal your ideas....