Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sleep Deprivation...

or how I've learned to live on less than 5 hours.

For the past two days I've had a horrible time sleeping. I lay down, toss and turn for a few hours, then I make the mistake of getting up to watch TV. Why is this a mistake?

Because when you're tired and not able to sleep the worst thing that you can do is wake up and concentrate on something, like a movie or television. Its at that point when you are tired again when you find something interesting on the television and decide that staying up even later to watch it would be a much better idea than actually sleeping.

I'm just watching something on National Geographic on Stonehenge. Its on for another hour and a bit, which would make it close to 3 by the time its over, I really should turn it off... but I'm a dork.

Even worse than staying up to watch television when you're overtired... trying to write a coherent blog, but then again people should be used to that already.

No comments: