Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random thoughts for the day....

  • I made my 100th post yesterday. Not bad for ingoring this thing for 3 1/2 months.
  • I love my job.
  • I hate my job.
  • I actually want to move.
  • I think that makes me delusional.
  • I'm a geek, but I tend to refer to myself as a "Technology Aficionado", makes me feel like I need to have my picture on a magazine cover holding a PDA or something.
  • I want a blackberry, not because I'd use it, but so I can say that I have one. I had a Palm Pilot back when they were cool ('98) and used it for about a week. I was happy I bought it second hand.
  • Yesterday for supper we had chicken. I cooked four piece for the two of us. Why? Just because they were stuck together and I didn't want to take the time separating them.
  • If I had the choice to go to Ireland or a beach in the Caribbean, I'd pick Ireland without thinking.
  • I've been looking at different job postings for the last year and have yet to find anything that suits what I want to do.
  • I have been thinking about doing my Masters in Computer Science for about 4 years now, I'm still no closer to making up my mind. I think I'd miss working.
  • If I won the lottery, I'd work full time. If I didn't I'd probably end up being really, really, really bored.
  • If I won the lottery, I'd give most of it to charity. I wouldn't need that much money anyways.
  • I'd give someone pretty well anything if they did or didn't ask. (Case in point: gave a perfectly good 20" tv to my wife's coworker. When the same coworker gets settled, we're giving them a laptop.)
  • I've been compiling this list for 2 hours. Thats what happens when you do this stuff at work.
  • I miss my friend Kermit. I was thinking about him the other day. He passed away 5 or 6 years ago now, cancer. Way too young.
  • Now I'm sad.
  • Stupid list.

No comments: