Friday, October 3, 2008

Where the hell were you?

Music: Donna Lewis - Shout

What happened to the month of September? I seemed to have skipped over it completely. Guess that happens sometimes.

I probably lost my entire community of readership (all 3) in that time.

Let me summarize September in 30 (or less) bullets!

  • Had a job interview in my hometown the first of September. My interviewer was a guy I went to High School with.
  • Didn't get the job because the economy sucks there and they didn't want us to face hard times until my wife found a job.
  • I don't like programming in .NET anyways, so its a win-lose situation.
  • There was a dramatic decrease in the number of puppy accidents in the month.
  • While having my interview back home I was able to see my sister and brother-in-law, whom I haven't seen in a couple of years.
  • My BiL gave me some files and a list of things that he would like me to do for his company. I like having work on the side. This should keep me busy for 5 or 6 months.
  • Introduced the puppy to them and they loved him way more than they wanted to see us. They had no problems with us leaving him there with them while they were home on their vacation.
  • Fergus (puppy) now can walk down three flights of stairs all on his own.
  • He can also get down off of the couch, on of our last safe havens where we could leave him and he couldn't get down. (Stupid sister)
  • Making plans to drive to Ottawa to visit my sister since I haven't been there in a few years. Plus they want to see the puppy again.
  • I think they like him.
  • And I'm doing work for my BiL that weekend too.
  • I sprained my ankle. Really bad.
  • Almost broke it.
  • Roommate came home and I went around the corner to find my pants since he was early getting back. Went around the corner and popped it out of place.
  • That was embarassing.
  • I shouldn't have put that there.
  • Too late.
  • Went to the hospital the next day, after walking around on it for a bit and got x-rayed.
  • My very FIRST x-ray.
  • Work has been busy. They brought in a former employee to go back to Brunei since I told my boss I never wanted to deal with that project, the 2nd phase sure.
  • It was a little miss-managed on our end.
  • I'm sucking up because I'm certain an employee from there reads this occassionally.
  • I didn't count my bullets.
  • I bought IRON MAN! Its an awesome movie.
There that about finishs that list off. I missed about 20 days worth of important things.... meh.

On to more important things. Like tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You should post pics of your dog! I can't believe you've only had one x-ray!! I've had so many I've lost count!

Unknown said...

My next post will have puppy pictures.

Is it strange to say that I've always wanted to break something so that I can have a cast?