Friday, October 10, 2008

Two times a week, thats a new record....

... a very sad record.

Music: Slipknot - Liberate (Live) & Freezepop - Starlight (Karacter Re-vision Remix)

A few things happen the other day and paragraphs require thinking, and comprehension early in the morning. F*ck that.

  • I had an eye exam the other day.
  • It was the first time since moving to New Brunswick.
  • Which is 10 years ago.
  • And it was probably 8 years before that since I had one. :)
  • Found out that my right eye is weaker than my left.
  • Discovered that myself after the first test involving the spoon.
  • I need glasses now.
  • I'm going to find the coolest dork glasses that I can find.
  • I'm going to sport them like they're going out of style
  • even after they've gone out of style.
  • I didn't realize how expensive some of the frames really are.
  • I can't wait to go back and pick them out. Its going to be so sweet.
  • I might even put them up here.
  • Its friday, but I keep thinking its Thursday.
  • I've been doing that all week. Every single day.
  • Except for Monday, I thought it was Tuesday.
  • Then Tuesday was Wednesday
  • Apparently I have something against Tuesday.
  • This is by far the best way to post stuff.
  • I can be as random as I wasnt. Sweet.
Cheerios

No comments: