Monday, October 20, 2008

Holy mother of frost

Dear Diary,

Today started off to be quite the shitty morning. I discovered the evening before that the remote car started we had installed last year was no longer starting the car, which caused a huge headache this morning when taking my wife to work.
  • 5:35am, I took the puppy out to pee. I near froze my nuts off.
  • 5:37am, started the car since the remote starter wasn't working.
  • 5:38am, went upstairs to get the car shovel and scraper from the closet.
  • 5:40am, began scraping the frost from the windows.
Anyone else see the problem with this picture? Its OCTOBER! I shouldn't be scraping the car, not until after the American Thanksgiving.

Screw you mother nature. And I would like for you to end your relationship with Global Warming, you're really starting to f*ck with my perception of the "seasons".

Sincerely,

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I could ave worn a short sleeve shirt today. *falls to knees in thankfulness*