Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ugh... F*ck

Music: The throbbing of my own head.

Warning: This post contains explicit fucking language.

I haven't been this hung over in.... so fucking long... last night a few of the guys (and by "few" I mean: me, the other Canadian, and Stinky) came home from the mall and had a few beers.

As the night progressed we got more inebriated and began to carry on.

Around 9 in the evening, I casually mentioned that I could use some Pizza to go with the beer, Stinky ran to the living room and ordered us up a Pizza and garlic fingers from Pizza Hut.

He said he ordered the "largest pizza in Brunei" which turned out to be a 12" pizza. I think he's full of shit.

The garlic fingers turned out to be 3 pieces of garlic bread with a bit of cheese on them. A little disappointing.

When there were three pieces of pizza left Stinky had the bright idea of having a Tabasco-challenge where we'd put Tabasco on the pizza and then eat it. Needless to say, he didn't fair too well as he kept saying "more, more, more" when we were putting it on.

Then we started teaching him Caps.

For those of you who haven't played, here is a summary. You take you beer and put it in front of you, and put the cap on it, the other person then throws a cap and tries to knock it off. When they do, you take a drink.

Fairly simple, right? Well. Lets just say that Stinky didn't do too well with it.

In actuality, he got own'd!

He loved every minute of it though! At one point he started pushing his bottle closer and closer so that he could drink more and more. It was pretty funny.

At the end of the night, Stinky and I went bottle for bottle on our last ones of the evening. I drank twice from mine when his was empty, though I would occassionaly drink from mine anyways cause I was bored and thirsty.

Needless to say, everyone is hungover this morning. If I were back in Canada I'd still be in bed and I'd be taking a mother fucking sick day. Our host actually asked us if we wanted to take a sick day but neither of can as we have alot of work to do today to be ready for the end of our trip.

I won't be touching any more beer for a few days, thats for sure.

No comments: