Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello, from South Central Asia

So, I'm back in Asia again. I'm not really happy about being here this time either. Wait... let me rephrase that.

I'm not happy with the way in which things were dealt with for my trip here. Things have happened over the past few weeks which have been underhanded and not very kind. I've commented on it before, and nothing more needs to be said.

My last trip here I was jetlagged for a few days before my body adjusted to the time and I was perfectly normal again.

This time is a little different, its day 4 and I've already been up at 5am everyday since I've been here. Not very good, if you ask me.

Everything is like I remember it. Nothing much has changed. They boys still like to drink, though the whisky seems to be lasting alot longer than when I was here before.

Since I'm here with someone different, I think, just think that I might be able to some touristy things so that I could get some pictures. We went and had supper last night by the water front and you could just see the "Water Taxis" zooming by taking people from the city to the water village.

[And by "Water Taxis" I mean Speed Boats.]

The only other thing that I have to say right now is that its frickin' warm, and I'm bored.

Thats right, I don't have near as much to do as the last time that I was here so things have been going rather slowly for me around the office. Though, I'm not complaining, I like being able to take my time while doing some tasks. Its refreshing and a change of the ordinary.

One funny story from this trip. I was drinking beers with the guys in the back yard when a girl arrived who knew a bunch of them. She started talking and I near pissed myself. This petite Asian lady spoke near perfect English.... with... get this.... a thick British accent! It was awesome, and made my night.

No comments: