Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally, something written.

I'm sorry I've been sucking at this lately, it really wasn't my intention at all to let this fly by the wayside.

Whats been going on lately?

1. We got a puppy. I've never had a dog before, he's just as much work as a kid actually. He's very cute, I'll put picture up soon.

2. Work has been very hectic, I was training last week and next week I'm going to fucking Brunei again, ask me if I'm happy. Go ahead... ask. Stupid fucking work.

3. I'm moving. Yet again we find ourselves moving, and this time to a building we've already lived in, funny how that works actually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puppy! Oh yah, and good luck on your move.

Unknown said...

Thanks. The move went rather well. You can read more about it as there has been some interesting changes.

The puppy is like awesome squared! Or maybe even cubed. I thought about naming him "Awesome". But with the way that I've been talking him and calling him he's going to assume his name is "Buddy"