Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stuck in the middle of ...

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Closer

Were you ever left alone at work to fend for yourself?

I'm sure we all have at one point or another, most of the time its not even really much of a big deal. Sometimes it happens as a test to see how you can deal with certain situations, other times its because there isn't anyone around to assist you.

But then there are the times where you really wish there was someone around who could have been there to deal with what you just went through.

It seems weird that I was just helping a student with something that I knew nothing about, yet everything that they said made complete and total sense. It was even to the point where I knew that they had made a mistake in their calculations.

Actually, the only saving grace was that they knew exactly what they were talking about.

I didn't do a damn thing to help them.

Now, I'm going to spend the next 4 hours of my work learning what they were talking about...

No comments: