Thursday, December 20, 2007

Awards and Strangeness


Thanks to the ever lovely Odd Facts I have received my very first award. Isn't it pretty. You can see it right here. <-----

Now, I don't quite know what I've done to receive my award apart from having a blog thats scattered and all over the place, but still it makes me feel special that there's someone out there who actually reads.





As for the strangeness I've mentioned above, there is some news on the horizon concerning a few areas of my life. I shall not tell you what they are for that might jinx what might be going on but to say the least, its very big news.

My cousin is arriving from London, England today for the holidays. It's been a few months since I've seen her but I always look forward to hearing from her and see what quirky words she's picked up since the last time she was home.

Did you know that "Crimbo" is slang for Christmas? Neither did I. You learn something new everyday.

------

I've mentioned that we've got another kitty in our house. I don't know if I told you her name. We originally (yes, its going to be one of these stories) had named her Goliath, but that was a stupid name for a girl cat. We then decided upon Susi, since that was a very cute name. We took her to the vet for her very first checkup and the vet lifted her tail and exclaimed... "She's a he." I kind of looked as him puzzlingly and rolled over the turn of events in my mind.... I thought, "Damnit, now he needs a new name." After much debate and fighting Nico was decided up as the name for the new kitty. He's getting along much better now and there hardly is any hissing with the other cats. They're even sleeping together now too.

No comments: