Tuesday, December 18, 2007

News & Excitement

Music Listening to: The Tea Party - Coming Back Again

I was given a joyous task tonight at work, really it was my first thing to do that wasn't studying for the tests that I don't want to write.

I was told to go through old training material for a donut shoppe (where people are often found “dunkin” their donuts) and look for references that need to be removed. Initially I thought that it would be fun because I could easily look at the slides and makes notes of what needs to change.

NO.

Then I thought that I could listen to music while performing this menial task. Atleast that would be entertaining.

NO.

Then I thought, well, this certainly is going to suck. It shouldn't take me too long to do it.

NO.

I had to go through VIDEO's. Boring, monotone videos describing workplace safety and how to properly interact with the disabled.

Normally I would look at this task as a little bonus that enabled me to further myself in the eyes of my employer, but mostly its just busy work. So I don't surf the 'Net the entire time I'm at work. (And by surf the 'Net I really mean spending time downloading music and watching YouTube.)

.... As for the news. I can't really say, but there might be something interesting happening.

In other news. We got a new KITTY!!

She's right cute. We took her to the vet today and found out that he's not a girl and that wasn't a vagina I seen on him.... I wonder what it was then?

We're calling him Nico. I'll post a picture of him soon.

No comments: