Sunday, December 23, 2007

Seasons of Change...


Happy Holidays.

In honour of the holiday season I shall share with you this picture that i have found of Santa a-la-South Park.


In other news my tiny area of the unread web will go on a small but temporary hiatus over the holidays while I visit some family and gorge myself on Turkey and gravy... mmmmm Gravy.

In yet, more news, who knew that this would be such an exciting day?, I have accepted a position with another company less than 3 months after starting the job that I'm currently at. I'm leaving before I even finished my probationary period.

Coincidentally, its the same company that I left in the first place. They had contacted me to contract out some work for 3 or 4 months when we started talking about things that have opened up. My basic job function will still remain the same, I'll be responsible for maintaining some web servers and applications as well as providing some training and minor development, I will also get the genuinely terrifiable task of becoming the lead trainer in the Brunei project.

This would be where I'd be going. [all the way on the other side of the world, like 16,000 KM away.]

View Larger Map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's a really long ways away!