Thursday, October 25, 2007

Photography....

Or something like it.

Driving down the road today after dropping my wife off at class made me realize that I've missed almost 90% of the good fall pictures simply because I've forgotten about taking my camera when I go out side. All of the lovely fall colours seem to have fallen from the trees and are rotting in the gutters on the side of the road while I lay indoors staring at the ceiling wondering what tomorrow will bring.

Well, no more, from this day forward, my camera will no longer leave my side. I have already made plans to go out tomorrow afternoon driving around the city looking for scenes that require pictures to be taken.

Since I have been thinking about pictures today, I thought about posting some here within this area, but then realized that this would be pointless as I plan on having a Photo gallery within my site when it is designed eventually. In any case, there may be a few pictures cropping up here and there in the next few days.

No comments: