Monday, June 8, 2009

... from the great beyond

Without sounding too much like Britney Spears, I am back.

In a self-diluted kind of way. Don't ask me what I'm talking about because I am not really too sure either.

Shit has been crazy around these parts in the million years since I have last written anything.  But I have decided to keep this blog more anonymous than it was before keeping everything a little more abstract than I'm used to. Posts may require a few re-writes before they're approved.

(That sounded a little pretentious. And I apologize.)

I have always enjoyed writing, and speaking my mind. But I have found that keeping a running interest in something online is a little more than I can muster for my attention span (as little as it is).
   
I will attempt to bring this back to what it was intended to be. A creative forum for stories and ideas.
   
With that I give you my next entry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"But I have found that keeping a running interest in something online is a little more than I can muster for my attention span (as little as it is"

ditto. Especially if you take out the "online" part.